- White river county park. Located 5 miles outside of Lake Geneva.Nature trails in restored praire and around 2 miles on both sides of the White River.
- Linn township nature park. Located 5 miles from Lake Geneva. Groomed 2 miles of trails on restored Oak savanna.
- Kettle Morine state forest, about 15 miles north of Lake Geneva. 25 miles of ice age trails and 8 miles of beautifully groomed cross county ski trails. Check out the Nortic and McMiller trial systems.
- LuLu Lake state natural area for snow shoeing and hiking. 16 miles for Lake Geneva.
- LuLu Lake by the Nature Conservancy for hiking, cross county skiing. 16 Miles north for Lake Geneva.
- Flat Iron park in Lake Geneva for checking out the snow carvings.
Home Lake Geneva Tourist News Where to enjoy the snow for free in Lake Geneva.